Statement of Faith
We believe in
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The Salvation of lost and sinful men through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, by Faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Spiritual Unity of all those who, having believed in Jesus Christ for their salvation, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and compose therefore the Church, the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- The personal existence of Satan, whose intent is to supplant God and frustrate His purposes, and whose ultimate end is consignment to eternal punishment.
- The Bodily Resurrection of all the dead; of the believers unto blessedness and the unbelievers unto judgment and everlasting punishment.