What We Do
Serve for Regional Impact
- EAC commissions and networks serve to equip its members to address concerns; speak to debasing issues; and develop a representative voice, which seeks to express Evangelical values. National Associations give expression to the unity of the Body of Christ.
- Identify specific needs of the Evangelical Community within the Caribbean.
- Foster Communication by sharing information among members; generate up-to-date news; and provide counsel to the Evangelical community.
- Partner and communicate through CONECAR with like-minded Evangelical movements for the spread of the Gospel.
- Publish and disseminate resources through online platforms; printed publications, research on topics of theology, missiology, social justice…
Represent with a Regional Voice
- EAC speaks intentionally as a trusted voice on behalf of Evangelicals in the region who have often not had a significant voice. EAC positions itself to represent Caribbean Evangelicals through engagement with society, the media, and other institutions on regional issues; and at the same time…
- Calls denominations and congregations across the Caribbean to pray for the persecuted Church.
- Conducts national and regional research and reports on the state of the Church in the Caribbean
- Produces and circulates a quarterly eNews that provides a Christian perspective on the events happening regionally and globally.
- Supports effective theological training through the Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association
(CETA) and its member institutions.
Connect for a Common Purpose
- EAC seeks to pool its resources with a view to minimize duplication; is uniquely positioned to connect Evangelical congregations, Church networks and ministries for effective collaboration and strategic impact; and helps to advance awareness of issues to the Church in the Caribbean, governments, and the media.
- Through its members, EAC Facilitates cooperation to address regional challenges and opportunities outside on any one organization.
- EAC structures Provide access to national and regional Church leaders to facilitate resources and training to local congregations within the region.
- EAC invites regional ministries into the circle of EAC to create synergy and avoid competitive duplication.
The Evangelical Association of the Caribbean (EAC) has six commissions and two Initiatives working together to maximize their impact on the national communities.
Commission on Relief and Development (CONRAD)
The EAC’s Commission on Relief and Development (CONRAD) enables NEAs and local churches to respond rapidly and effectively to disasters and to develop holistic, transformational ministry. Creates awareness within the Caribbean Christian community of disasters and disaster survivors, with special attention to little recognized disasters and the alliances and churches that respond to them.
EAC – COMRAD is an associate member of Micah Global:
For further information contact:
- Rev. Ronald Nathan