Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST. We invite you to join us in prayer on Thursday, December I, 2022, under the theme 'Bring everything to GOD in prayer and supplication'. Philippians 4:6
We request that prayers be done from 6:00 to 18:00 hours and be focused on the prayer points listed below.
1. For Caribbean Church Leaders who are committed and lead like Jesus. For a mighty spiritual Revival across the Caribbean.
2. Pray against gun violence. For the families who are mourning the loss of those who have been gunned down or are imprisoned as a result of gun violence. For communities to find solutions to bring an end to the violence.
3. Protection of children from all types of abuse-sexual, physical, mental, emotional or verbal. That Churches and their leadership will acknowledge the importance of Child Protection Policies.
4. Spiritual guidance for all educational stakeholders as they lead and empower our children and young adults.
5. Pray for unity, strength and wisdom across all denominations especially among the leaders. They all one in Christ Jesus.
6. Pray for miracles for those suffering from cancer and are getting chemotherapy. For faith to arise believing Jehovah Rapha is still healing.
7. For peace and comfort against anxiety, fear and doubt. Holding to the knowledge of God as a promise keeper and provider.
8. Prayer for families to seek God to achieve solutions to conflict and financial challenges. For a return to respect and discipline to homes and schools.
9. Pray for our youth to stand firm on the biblical principles of marriage and gender as the only lifestyle to embrace.
10. Praying that the word of God would be preached and the application of the word of God be embraced. The salvation message would be preached and Jesus would be accepted as the only way we can have eternal life.