The candidate must be a mature member in good standing in an EAC affiliate church, who has served in an executive/administrative management level.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, non–profit management or related field.
- 4+ years of business development or sales experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and Customer Relations Management (CRM) platforms.
- Proficient with sponsorship solicitation.
- Excellent and persuasive communicator.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Provide leadership to the Development Department.
- Plan and organize Fund Development activities.
- Manage Fund Development.
- Promote the EAC to donors and maximize public awareness of the fundraising activities of the organization
Application Process: Interested person are required to submit a letter of application and Curriculum Vitae with supporting documents, accompanied by the names and contact information of three (3) reputable referees.
Submit applications via email attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Director of Development Vacancy” addressed to The Secretary General, Evangelical Association of the Caribbean, P. O. Bo 4947, Tunapuna, Trinidad.
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
Deadline date for ALL applications: 15 March 2022